Votes

Wi Fi Scheduler

Votes

Wi Fi Scheduler

Wi Fi Scheduler
Wi Fi Scheduler
2024-01-05 04:47:54 - last edited 2024-02-08 08:52:47

I realize there is no wi-fi scheduler for the X73-DSL. I have checked just about every post related to this issue and it appears to be a function that is important to many users. I currently had an Archer with scheduler and thought the X73-DSL would be a great upgrade. The unit works well, however the scheduler was important to me. Many people prefer to sleep in a non wi-fi environment.. The salesperson was sure this item had the scheduler and also gave me links, however they were for different models.  

Many of your replies to posts ( over the last couple of years)  have indicated that this would be looked at by your development team. As to date nothing has appeared. 

Will you be releasing a firmware update with this function and if so, when? If this function is not going to be added I will remove the X73-DSL purchase another unit that has a scheduler.

PS. One would expect bigger and better models to retain user friendly functions. 

Regards.... Dave

Options
1 Reply
Re:Wi Fi Scheduler
2024-02-08 08:56:54

@LionsRoar 

Hi, It is planned to support WiFi Schedule(or ECO mode to be precise) on Deco via firmware upgrades and some models have this feature already. But it is hard to say whether or when it is for Deco X73-DSL.

ECO Mode on Deco

Thank you very much and best regards.

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 80

Replies: 1

Voters 1