Votes

Notifications schedule to match sunrise and sunset

Votes

2024-01-07 17:12:39 - last edited 2024-01-07 17:18:43

I would like to suggest a simple feature that is the ability to enable or disable notifications to be displayed based on the sunrise or the sunset. 

Currently there are 3 options: during day time (from 8AM to 8 PM); during night time (from 8PM to 8AM) or using custom times set by the user.

The change I'm proposing is to match the "day time" option to match the sunrise until the sunset of the current location of the device (or at least approximately that location), and the same for the "night time" option. 

That mean that the hours would be slightly different on each day, matching the period selected by the user.

Currently i need to adjust that every week, to have notifications only at night time. 

That would be similar to what already exists in the smart actions feature, that can be enabled or disabled based on the sunrise or sunset. 

Options
1 Reply
Re:Notifications schedule to match sunrise and sunset
2024-01-08 11:28:07

@Nuno00 

Hello, 
Thank you for your feedback here, we certainly appreciate your feedback and feature request.
While we don't have any specific details that I can share about if this feature can come to the product or when it might, I'll log the feature request and pass it along to the team to evaluate.
If other users have the same request, please vote on this thread or leave your comments.
Best Regards

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 114

Replies: 1

Voters 0

No one has voted for it yet.