Votes

Viewing recordings on computer

Votes

2024-01-12 17:32:57 - last edited 2024-01-26 12:52:17

How can I see Tapo recordings on my computer?

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Viewing recordings on computer -Solution
2024-01-15 07:45:39 - last edited 2024-01-26 12:52:17

@Dormer 

Hi,
1. If you want to watch the camera's live stream on your computer, please refer to the instructions below.
How can I view my Tapo camera on PC through the RTSP stream?

2. If you want to watch the cloud video recordings of the Tapo Camera on your computer, you can download the video recordings on the Tapo app, and download them to your phone's album, then transfer the video recordings from your phone to your computer.

3. If you want to watch the video recordings saved into the SD card, you can remove the SD card from the camera and connect it to your computer via an SD card adapter, then watch the video recordings on your computer.

Best Regards

Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:Viewing recordings on computer -Solution
2024-01-15 07:45:39 - last edited 2024-01-26 12:52:17

@Dormer 

Hi,
1. If you want to watch the camera's live stream on your computer, please refer to the instructions below.
How can I view my Tapo camera on PC through the RTSP stream?

2. If you want to watch the cloud video recordings of the Tapo Camera on your computer, you can download the video recordings on the Tapo app, and download them to your phone's album, then transfer the video recordings from your phone to your computer.

3. If you want to watch the video recordings saved into the SD card, you can remove the SD card from the camera and connect it to your computer via an SD card adapter, then watch the video recordings on your computer.

Best Regards

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 266

Replies: 1

Voters 0

No one has voted for it yet.