TAPO C100 stopped working

2024-01-17 14:04:08 - last edited 2024-01-26 12:55:51
Model: Tapo C100  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I had installed the C100 camera and had been using it for the past 6 months.

I do not know the Hardware version or the Firmware version as i cannot see the camera on the app. 

Please let me know if it is printed on the base then I can tell you,

The Serial No. is - 221C020001861 EU/2.0

A few days ago it began to show "offline". 

I refreshed the internet connection but it did not work, I then checked the electrical connections and the power was fine.

I then took off the adapter and tested it with a another C100 camera installed in the house and it was working fine

I finall removed the camera from its site and tested it with the adaptor of the other C100 camera but the red LEDs and the single red LED came on for a few seconds and then switched off, (I had switched off the Green status LED in the setup so did not expect that to light up).

I then took a pin and reset the camera (a number of attempts) but still it did not turn on.

I even tried to remove the SD card and interchange the SD card in case it made a difference - but no luck.

Any chance of restarting the camera??

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:TAPO C100 stopped working-Solution
2024-01-18 11:55:01 - last edited 2024-01-26 12:55:51

@VIVS 

Hi,
Thank you very much for your detailed description and seems you have tried all the troubleshooting. Please refer to the link below to ensure your reset process is no problem, and you can contact your retailer or local support to check if the camera is under warranty if the problem remains.
How to reset my Tapo camera?
Best Regards

Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:TAPO C100 stopped working-Solution
2024-01-18 11:55:01 - last edited 2024-01-26 12:55:51

@VIVS 

Hi,
Thank you very much for your detailed description and seems you have tried all the troubleshooting. Please refer to the link below to ensure your reset process is no problem, and you can contact your retailer or local support to check if the camera is under warranty if the problem remains.
How to reset my Tapo camera?
Best Regards

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 219

Replies: 1

Related Articles