USB Power settings

USB Power settings

USB Power settings
USB Power settings
2024-02-02 08:54:39
Model: Archer AXE5400  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.1.9 Build 20231115 rel.37295(4555)

Hi there,

I am reaching out with a query regarding the power settings for the router in use.

Specifically, I am interested in locating the power settings for the USB port, as I have connected a 4TB drive to the router. I am keen on configuring the USB power settings to ensure that the connected drive powers down after a period of inactivity, ideally within a 10-minute timeframe. It's a feature commonly found in many routers, but unfortunately, I have been unable to locate it in the current router settings.

Additionally, I seem to be missing overall power settings for the router. It would greatly benefit my understanding and management if I could access options and perhaps visual representations such as graphs to gauge the power consumption of the router.

I appreciate your assistance in guiding me to the relevant settings or providing any available information on these matters.

Thank you in advance for your time and support.

Cheers

Xaia

Options
3 Reply
Re:USB Power settings
2024-02-02 09:38:19

@Xaia 

This kind of power settings for the USB port are not available in the router's web management interface.

Neither any graphs to gauge the power consumption of the router but you could file a feature request for that.

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options
2024-02-02 09:42:07

@terziyski 

Shouldn't be this a basic feature implemented in any of the tp-link routers? It's a bit crazy to me that feature like this is missing.

Options
2024-02-02 09:48:38

@Xaia 

Well, what can I say - different brands, different hardware/software, different perceptions.

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 252

Replies: 3

Related Articles