Router is not working, started blinking the power light, & auto rebooting.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2024-02-14 20:30:08
Model: Archer C6U  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

Whenever starting the router, it is on, & redirected to rebooting, after that the power light stand still for next rebooting and continuously it is going on. No connectivity, not even loading the login page. Wan is not working. Wifi network is not available. I am getting tired of all this. Please resolve my issue. 

Options
3 Reply
Re:Router is not working, started blinking the power light, & auto rebooting.
2024-02-14 22:44:43

@Baivik 

Hi,

Has this Archer C6U been working fine before or is this a brand new Archer C6U?

Are you using the original power adapter that came together with the router?

Options
2024-02-15 06:13:16
@Woozle, It was being more than one and half years using this Router. Model Number- TP-Link_6B13_5G, Archer C6U (EU) version 1.0 And, yes, I'm using the original power adapter.
Options
2024-02-15 22:32:14

@Baivik 

Do you happen to own another 12V DC power adapter with the correct plug that you could try with the Archer C6U?

Anyway, if your Archer C6U does not work anymore, then go to https://www.tp-link.com/en/support/replacement-warranty/ choose your country and see how warranty is handled for products sold in your country.

If the original box of your C6U features a "3 Year Warranty" sticker on it, then your chances of getting this resolved should be good.

Options