Slow speed on XX230V router when MAC is cloned for PPOE connection

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2024-02-21 19:37:51

Hello, 

I'm facing slow speed when a PPOE connetion is initiated from XX230v router with a cloned MAC. This is happening whether I connect using EWAN port or GPON port . I tried the modem on an ISP which does not need to clone MAC to work and I was getting full speeds . On the same ISP when I entered a custom MAC the speed was almost halfed . I guess this is a firmware issue.  Please help me to fix this bug and provide an udpated firmware. This is a personally purchased device and not one purchased from my ISP . 

Firmware Version: 
0.6.0 3.0.0 v6066.0 Build 220630 Rel.56119n
Hardware Version: 
XX230v v1.0 00000000

Options
1 Reply
Re:Slow speed on XX230V router when MAC is cloned for PPOE connection
2024-02-22 02:22:06

@sachinvasudev 

XX230V is indeed a model for ISP and we don't have its related information, since it was purchased on your own, please contact the local support team in your area for help.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 291

Replies: 1

Related Articles