Solid red light, no internet after firmware upgrade

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2024-02-25 17:14:43
Model: Deco XE75 Pro  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.2.9

Hello, 

On the 19th February, I have been prompted by the Deco app to upgrade the firmware of my Deco XE75 Pro. I decided to go ahead and started the installation. The deco app confirmed that the installation was completed and that the deco would restart at that point. After this, my Deco's status light became solid red and internet doesn't work. I have tried may things such as: 1) reboot, 2) factory reset and new network setup, 3) new firmware upgrade from the admin panel. 

Unfortunately, none of the operations above helped. I can confirm that Internet is working because I'm able to use internet when I connect my old router (indeed i'm creating this thread while connected to it). Support centre was totally useless so far hence I'm hoping anybody can help me in bringing back to life my brand-new Deco. 

On a side note, from the admin panel I've noticed that my time is incorrectly set and I'm not able to change it from the web UI. System logs only reports system messages not associated with the current time either.

Many thanks,

Alessandro

Options
1 Reply
Re:Solid red light, no internet after firmware upgrade
2024-02-26 03:18:56

@asuglia 

Hi, May I know who is your internet service provider?

What is the internet connection type on the Deco XE75 Pro under Deco APP>More>Internet Connection>IPV4?

When Deco is red, if you go to Deco APP>More>Internet Connection>IPV4, would there be a valid IP address?

It is also suggested to refer to Unable to connect to the Internet

Wait for your reply and best regards.

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 378

Replies: 1

Related Articles