I HAVE BEEN HACKED HELP ME

2024-02-28 16:22:16
Model: Archer A10  
Hardware Version: V13
Firmware Version:

Help! 

Claro netwoork MC afee send me a msg. Someone found my acess password in deep weeb in a laid who somebody buy netwooks info. Someone tried tô buy my network. 

My dad send the WI fi password tô the cknstructors next home behind my house. They acessed my sound bar last days sending a music with lots bad words. Now they have acess to the Lights smart of house

Im from brazil

They acessed my semmler Gmail, acessed my smartphone s23 ultra samsung

And.. The bank account of my dad and Mother. They buyed barber blades in my account in the pharma they have send it yesterday here. 

Now I lost acess to claro toeator and the Archer 

I am seeng somebody in the roteur Im trying Everything but I can't control more my smart house I need help please

See this Caption

I have a urgente doctors now and im coming back to try more Please help me 😰

Options
1 Reply
Re:I HAVE BEEN HACKED HELP ME
2024-02-29 07:10:30

@FabioSemmler 

If you suspect your network has been hacked, it's crucial to take immediate action to protect your information and secure your network.

Here are the steps you can follow:

1. Disconnect from the network: Disconnect the affected device from the internet or disconnect the entire network to prevent further unauthorized access.

2. Change passwords: Update the wireless password and login passwords for all network devices, including routers, modems, and Wi-Fi access points. Use strong, unique passwords that are not easily guessed. Avoid using the same password for different platforms.

3. Update firmware and software: Ensure that all network devices, including routers and connected devices, have the latest firmware and software updates installed. These updates often include security patches that address vulnerabilities.

4. Run antivirus and anti-malware scans: Scan all devices, such as computers, smartphones, and IoT devices, using reputable antivirus and anti-malware software. Remove any identified malicious software.

5. Use access control allow list: Consider configuring access control on your Wi-Fi router to only allow specific client devices. This helps prevent unauthorized devices from connecting to your network. How to configure Access Control on the Wi-Fi Routers

If you require immediate assistance, it is recommended to contact the local support team. You can find their contact information on the TP-Link website: Contact | TP-Link

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 153

Replies: 1

Related Articles