TAPO SMART CAMERAS MODEL NC450

2024-03-20 07:49:10 - last edited 2024-03-21 09:22:11
Model: NC450  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.5.6

i am a senior citizen n not working at all.  Recently i downgrade my wifi by changing the new router to wifi6, but unfortunately all my 5cctvs model NC450 are not working at all. I know nothing about the technical things n hope someone can help me to reset the tp-link cameras at very or as lowest as the cost would be. Thank U

ps: Plse whasapp me 019-235 1115 for appoimn, if any. Thank U

Regards Sherry

Section U8, SHAH ALAM

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:TAPO SMART CAMERAS MODEL NC450-Solution
2024-03-21 09:21:53 - last edited 2024-03-21 09:22:11

@SHERRYisma 

Hi, 
You can refer to the UG of the NC450 to find the WPS/Reset button. With the camera powered on, you can press and hold the WPS/Reset button (for more than 5 seconds) until the System LED turns off. Then release the button and wait for the camera to reset to its factory default settings.

After that, you can refer to the instructions below to set up the camera with the tpCamera app.
How to set up cloud camera with tpCamera APP?

Alternatively, you can refer to the instructions below to connect the camera to your router via its web UI.
How to connect the cloud camera to your router's wireless network via camera’s web interface?

You can find the hotline support contact info here if you need.

Best Regards

Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:TAPO SMART CAMERAS MODEL NC450-Solution
2024-03-21 09:21:53 - last edited 2024-03-21 09:22:11

@SHERRYisma 

Hi, 
You can refer to the UG of the NC450 to find the WPS/Reset button. With the camera powered on, you can press and hold the WPS/Reset button (for more than 5 seconds) until the System LED turns off. Then release the button and wait for the camera to reset to its factory default settings.

After that, you can refer to the instructions below to set up the camera with the tpCamera app.
How to set up cloud camera with tpCamera APP?

Alternatively, you can refer to the instructions below to connect the camera to your router via its web UI.
How to connect the cloud camera to your router's wireless network via camera’s web interface?

You can find the hotline support contact info here if you need.

Best Regards

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 256

Replies: 1

Related Articles