Announce development

Announce development

Announce development
Announce development
3 weeks ago - last edited 3 weeks ago

Development suggestion...how about an announcement when cams are power switched on/off...? If there are several users, it would be nice to get a message if someone switches them on or off, to be updated of the status change. What do you other users think about an improvement like this?

Options
5 Reply
Re:Announce development
3 weeks ago
good idea!
Options
3 weeks ago

@JF72  I think this is a good idea ideally, but a bit difficult to implement because it may be hard to determine whether the camera is disconnected or turned off.

Options
3 weeks ago

@Summer_S 

In my opinion, it doesn't matter because the result is the same, meaning No recording, right? Meaning no more assuming they are ON.

Options
3 weeks ago

@JF72 If the camera is on and record the videos to an inserted SD card, even if the camera disconnect from the internet, it can continue to record the videos to the SD card. so I think camera disconnect from internet and be turned off is different in some usage scenarios.

Options
3 weeks ago - last edited 3 weeks ago

@Summer_S 

From internet, true. But if the connection between cam and hub is dead or the cam is shut off gives the negative outcome, no recording. This info is what I like to get if possible.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 149

Replies: 5

Related Articles