Votes

Download whole day video recording with click or select time frame and then download

Votes

Download whole day video recording with click or select time frame and then download

2024-07-02 07:58:19 - last edited 2024-07-03 01:29:19
Model: Tapo C120  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.1.15

Here are suggestions for the Tapo Camera C120:

1. Implement a feature for one-click daily video download to simplify access to full-day recordings.
  2. Allow users to select specific time frames (e.g., 7 AM to 12 PM) for downloading targeted video footage, improving efficiency in retrieving important recordings.
Options
13 Reply
Re:Download whole day video recording with click or select time frame and then download
2024-07-03 07:36:20

@balkris 

Hi,
Would you please describe the detailed usage scenario or background of your feature requests?
Have you subscribed to the Tapo Care service and want the new features to download the cloud video clips?
Best Regards

Options
Re:Download whole day video recording with click or select time frame and then download
2024-07-03 07:54:15

@Solla-topee 

The features i want is to download video locally. Since im on continuous recording. I want a feature that i can download the whole day video with just 1 click. Right now. If i want the recording from 7am to 12pm. You have to set 7am the click record then wait 5 hours to complete the recording and download 

So if there is a features that. I can set the time. Like select time frame to download. 

This feature i want is locally no need fro subscription. 

Thanks

Options
2024-07-03 08:39:11

@balkris 

Hi,
Thank you for your detailed explanation. I'll log the feature requests and forward them to the relevant team to evaluate.
Best Regards

Options
2024-07-03 23:34:46
I really appreciate it. I am truly grateful for it. If the TAPO app included this kind of capability, it would be incredibly helpful for us customers. since the only videos that we can now download quickly are those that have been captured or recorded under DETECTION. Once more, many thanks.
Options
2024-07-04 08:29:16

@balkris  Thank you for your cooperation and support of our product~ smiley

Options
RE:Download whole day video recording with click or select time frame and then download
2024-07-11 06:32:12
I agree
Options
RE:Download whole day video recording with click or select time frame and then download
2024-07-11 12:53:25
+1
Options
2024-07-13 21:24:51
Thank you.
Options
2024-08-01 11:20:39

@Solla-topee 

Hello, Just a quick question. Normally how long will take for this to be implemented?

Thanks,

Options
2024-08-01 12:14:50

@balkris 

Hi,
While we don't have any specific details that I can share about whether these features can come to the product or when they might, I'll keep logging the feature requests and pass them along to the relevant team for evaluation.
Best Regards

Options

Information

Helpful: 3

Views: 375

Replies: 13

Voters 3