Lights on Powerline Adapter no longer work

2024-07-23 18:14:04
Model: TL-WPA8630P KIT  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.0.2 Build 160529 Rel.55564n

The lights on our Powerline Adapter just suddenly stopped working a while back.  They work when it's booting up (eg if you unplug it and then plug it back in) and they then go off again immediately after booting up.  The internet connection is fine so I haven't bothered looking into this until now as I had another issue to sort out.

I have just unplugged and replugged in the adapter (this was not to fix the lights, I just needed to look at the "sticker", and gone into wireless access and noted that in the system log it shows a line in the table that says "Type - LED_SCHEDULES" "Log content - Turn off LED". So it looks as if it thinks LED scheduler is set to turn them off?

Having looked at the LED schedule, however, the LED Scheduler is tuned off and there are no schedules listed in the table.

Any ideas?

Options
1 Reply
Re:Lights on Powerline Adapter no longer work
2024-07-25 07:04:44

@AnnieBee 

Hi, May I know how long have you had the powerline adapters?

Have you tried to reset the adapter and pair it again to see whether the same issue repeats?

-Press and hold the Reset button for at least 5 seconds to reset the powerline extender to factory default settings.

Thank you very much and best regards.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 109

Replies: 1

Related Articles