Firmware upgrade

Firmware upgrade
Firmware upgrade
2024-08-16 08:49:27
Model: Archer MR600  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.7

Hi, 

As I was going through the MR600 official website page, I found out that it has got versions till V5 with lot of network stability updates. I was wondering why no updates have been given to V2 version after 2023 march. V2 also have the issue of not connecting to internet on default profile of vodafone, which was recently resolved in latest update provided to other higher versions for MR600. Also the 4G+ career aggregation not working on this model, the issue has not yet been resolved. It has been so long people are facing these issues. It feel like no one is working on the issues of older models, and only new purchase is required everytime for a better experience. 

Options
2 Reply
Re:Firmware upgrade
2024-08-19 08:42:11

@OnkarJha 

Hi

Since I am not in software development, I cannot provide a definite answer. We recommend keeping an eye on our official website for any new firmware updates if there would be any. But we will submit your feedback to the relevant departments for evaluation.
Regarding the issue of Carrier Aggregation, you could refer to the following link:
Carrier Aggregation or 4G+ doesn’t work properly on LTE Advanced Router

Options
Re:Firmware upgrade
2024-08-21 09:27:44 - last edited 2024-08-21 09:28:49

@Joseph-TP 

The troubleshooting steps given in the link you shared are not working, Also these are not new issues, I am not sure why the solutions to these issues were recently shared via updates to other routers like Archer MR600 v3 onwards but not to Archer MR600 v2. And last update on the career aggregation forum page was on march 2024, but the issue started last year after 1.7 version update. 

Could you please ask any developer to reply on this issue, as there is a solution but just not available for MR600 device.

Looking for an update soon.

Options