X20 4G do not reconnect to internet after re-powering

3 weeks ago
Model: Deco X20-4G  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.0.4 biuld 20240110 rel. 51730

Hi.

After installing the "router" all works fine. But if I repower the devise the inernettprovider / sim card doesn`t come up and the LED lights red and I haven´t internett. I need to put out the simcard and reboot the devise everytime after powerloss to get it work again. 

Options
2 Reply
Re:X20 4G do not reconnect to internet after re-powering
3 weeks ago

@MicEff 

Hi, Thank you very much for the feedback.

May I know who your SIM carrier is?

-Would the SIM card status turn to "No SIM" as well after rebooting the Deco X20-4G?

Are you able to test the Deco X20-4G with a different SIM card to see whether there is something wrong with the SIM card slot?

By the way, did this issue start recently?

Wait for your reply and best regards.

Options
Re:X20 4G do not reconnect to internet after re-powering
3 weeks ago

@David-TP 

My internetprovider is NetCom in Norway.

The Sim card and internet status isn´t available after repowering and/or after rebooting, there is no internettprovider showing up in the list.

If I resett the deco and reinstall everything, all works fine. Same if I power off the unit, take the sim card out and in again and restart so it works and 2 different providers are showing up in the App.

Both are NetCome only the APN is different - one is "netcome" and the otherone is "netcome.internet.no"

The problem is, if I have a short powerloss and I am on hollidays, my internet isn´t working until someone makes a restart with sim out and in (because the ISP is missing?)

The sim card is working on all other devices without any problems.

Options