Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability

Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability

32 Reply
Re:Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability
Tuesday

B777-300ER wrote

I have the BE9300, aka BE550 v1 (however, the label on the router states it is v1.6, but the firmware update page states it's Archer BE550 v1.0).

My question pertains to DoH/DoT.  I saw that BE550 has a PRO version that supports secure DNS functionality, but it seems the most current firmware of this router does not support DoH/DoT.   Would someone verify this is indeed the case to verify I'm not doing something wrong please?  

The lack of secure DNS support for a fairly new-release router is disappointing.   Unfortunately, I'm beyond the 30-day return period (Amazon) since it sat in the box a while before I set it up.   Is the intent to make this available via another firmware update or are we out of luck?   The answer to that question will be helpful as I may pursue a refund under my credit card's buyer's assurance program and start over again (groan.)

@B777-300ER Is the model number Archer BE9300 with hardware version V1.6 printed on the bottom sticker of the device?

Since BE9300 is designed and released for the US market, I would recommend checking with the US community for more information. I apologize that I cannot confirm whether it will support DoH/DoT at this time.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
Re:Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability
Tuesday

@Kevin_Z  It is.   Apologies, I thought I was on the US message board.   

Options