Deco x10 or Deco W4500 Firmware Update 1.1.5

2 weeks ago - last edited 2 weeks ago
Model: Deco X10  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.1.5

Why remove Last update firmware 1.1.5 from US & EU support download list for Deco X10 or Deco W4500 . Who already updated to 1.1.5 US EU version hardware version 1 they can't rollback to previous version. If 1.1.5 had bugs then why they upload to official website. Please release updated version firmware for support who already updated latest version 1.1.5. if possible please add IOT network option at firmware.

Thanks in advance 🙂 

@TP-Link 

Options
5 Reply
Re:Deco x10 or Deco W4500 Firmware Update 1.1.5
2 weeks ago

@Abedur 

Hi, Thank you very much for the feedback.

The new revised version may still take some time to be completed and will be uploaded to the official websites once it is ready.

Deco X10 is also planned to support the IOT network but I'm afraid it needs to reach at least 1.2.x firmware.

Have you experienced any issues with the current 1.1.5 version?

Wait for your reply and best regards.

Options
2 weeks ago

@David-TP After downloading the file according to your instructions, I see that the Deco X10 is updated but the mesh does not connect to the Deco M4 v2 and the main router is disconnected.  It's an old version so it's not possible to update... Since I was using X10 as the main router and M4 3-router backhaul was connected by meshing, today it's not possible. I opened Deco X10 and set up Deco M4.  When a device goes offline after a while when that device goes online or connects again, it takes a lot of time for IP binding or access is denied.  Big brand may give more support to customers but physically I am disappointed.

Sayeem Ahmed
Options
2 weeks ago
Thanks for your valuable response 😊. I can wait until 1.2 firmware. But it's workable at hardware version 1 ? New uploaded version Will be 1.1.5 or another version? I'm using Deco M5 as main unit & 2nd unit Deco x10. After update 1.1.5 I can't update my security database at homecare & when I run network optimization option my 2nd unit Deco x10 can't broadcasting 2.4ghz signal only stuck at 5ghz. Need reboot to solve the problem. Please release bugs fixed version firmware & I'm also waiting for IOT network option. Thanks in advance ☺️
Options
a week ago

@Abedur 

Abedur wrote

Thanks for your valuable response 😊. I can wait until 1.2 firmware. But it's workable at hardware version 1 ? New uploaded version Will be 1.1.5 or another version? I'm using Deco M5 as main unit & 2nd unit Deco x10. After update 1.1.5 I can't update my security database at homecare & when I run network optimization option my 2nd unit Deco x10 can't broadcasting 2.4ghz signal only stuck at 5ghz. Need reboot to solve the problem. Please release bugs fixed version firmware & I'm also waiting for IOT network option. Thanks in advance ☺️

Options
a week ago

@David-TP Hi in South Africa I have the same issue X10-4G main and 2 x X10 satelite after 1.1.5 the security parental control does not work it does not update I have to change main deco and reset and then it works for awhile. Also the auto sense on the X10-4g does not work any more when it change to SIM card and back it drops my security camera's on port 2 and I have to reboot Port 1 is set as Fiber. At the moment the deco's was a waste of money for me.

Options

Information

Helpful: 2

Views: 145

Replies: 5

Related Articles