Archer VR900 Not Working With BT Infinity Youview In UK - Error IPC6023

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Archer VR900 Not Working With BT Infinity Youview In UK - Error IPC6023

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
13 Reply
Re:Archer VR900 Not Working With BT Infinity Youview In UK - Error IPC6023
2015-08-26 18:16:13
Same for me, TP Link sent me a beta firmware which fixed the VDSL/BT Youview problem, works out of the box now. So can confirm that this device now works in wireless router and VDSL mode with BT Youview IPTV channels.

Also copes better than my previous asus ac68u which was connected to the bt modem, for that setup when I had the UHD sport channel running on my main box and a HD IPTV channel on the box in my bedroom (e.g. comedy central), the channel on the bedroom box would fail and the uhd channel would break up (even though Im on infinity2 and would get 73down/18 up), with this router both run super smooth with no problems.

also noticed my sync speed has improved (79down/19up) and connection on VDSL is rock solid.
Options
2015-08-29 16:44:00
As I have reported on the BT forum, it does work but getting a high error rate on the VDSL connection 55 up, 783 down in 12 hours (my TD-W9980 always reported zero unless of course the error count information does not work on that model?).

On the VR900 with both official and Beta software the Upstream Line Attenuation(dB) is always zero which I guess must also be wrong (34.7db when using my TD-W9980).
Options
2015-09-22 04:28:17
New firmware released now....

Published Date
18/09/15
Language
English
File Size
15.58 MB
Modifications and Bug Fixes
New Features
1.Devices' name can be modifid in your WLAN or LAN.
2.G.INP is supported
3.The PIN code of 3/4G SIM card can be unlocked automatically
4.HTTPS URL filtering supported in Parental Control
5.Update and the ISP's list for xDSL configuration,and sky(MER)_VDSL is added to the list.
6.IPV6 tunnel function is added.
Bug Fixed
1.fix the bug that BT Youview can't be get by BT user.
2.fix the bug that URL filtering fails.
3.fix the bug the NAT Loopback fails.
4.fix some bugs about the User Interface
Options
Related Articles