Software for Mac to view all cloud cameras simultaneously

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-06-27 08:41:52
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hello all,

Are there any programs, both free or paid, for Mac whereby I can view all my cloud cameras at once? Basically something like the Camera Control by TP Link for Mac.

I have tried ivideoon, but it requires me to keep my computer on as a server otherwise I can't view it remotely.

Any ideas?

THanks!
Options
5 Reply
Re:Software for Mac to view all cloud cameras simultaneously
2017-07-10 10:18:39
May I know the operating system of your mac?10.11 or 10.12,normally you can login to the web management page to view the camera,and how about your model number?
Options
2017-10-06 15:55:15
better believe it however cover not how its expected to function. there are different windows in the crestless application and when you sign in, there is a check box to Assignment Help choose the two cameras. im planning to find a solution here from somebody who has experienced this yet in the event that not I should call the technical support line I assume.
Options
2017-10-09 16:41:41
Don't know either, I know camera control but it only works on windows system. Anyone else can help?
Options
2018-09-21 15:27:44
you can login to the web management page to view the camera,and how about your model number?
Options
2018-09-22 21:56:11
I really need this
Options