TP lINK AC7 not stable on IPV6 AP mode

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-07-12 19:49:05
Model: Archer C7  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: 1.2.4

I have been given IPv6 service from my ISP service provider . My TP Link connected directly to SP fiber modem.  When I use AP mode , IP traffic passes normally but the router is not stable keepn disconnecting . If I enable IPV6 and set to dynamic where I get automatically IPv6 i am not able to pass through IPV6 and it passes traffic only through IPv4 . 

I have tried along side of my service provider all the possible setup to use it as router instead of AP for internet connectivity it did not work for ipv6 traffic . 

Can you advice the possible solutions 

Options
2 Reply
Re:TP lINK AC7 not stable on IPV6 AP mode
2020-07-13 09:28:55

@President2020 

Hello, please help check some details and we will try to help you out:

1. Who is your ISP and what kind of modem they provide?

2. Do you mean the C7 is in AP mode? Can you please change it to router mode and try again?

3. What kind of IPv6 connection type your ISP provides? Please send me a screenshot of the IPv6 setup page, you may hide your personal credentials for any security concerns.

4. What is the IPv6 status after you save the settings? Please also show me the screenshot.

Thanks.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
Re:TP lINK AC7 not stable on IPV6 AP mode
2020-07-17 10:50:08
Archer C9 , does not pass IPv6 traffic although its taking IPv6 address from the ISP . I have dual stack connectio
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 595

Replies: 2

Related Articles