Deco X-60 solid yellow and blinking red

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-04-02 08:20:15 - last edited 2021-04-02 08:22:09
Model: Deco X60  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hi,

Yesterday my 3th deco stopped to work, I tried to reset many times and for all of them It keeps the same behavior. Solid yellow for few seconds and blink red few times, stays like that in a loop.

I need this device working properly as soon as possible as I use It at my office and, without It, I have no internet on my office.

The Deco master and the 2th one is working, but they are at main floor and first floor, my office is at 2th floor.

Few details,

I don't want to try to fix by replacing firmware, I don't know how to do It and don't want to learn. I want TP-LINK to fix It or to send me a replacement as soon as possible.

I don't know the version that I was using, close to Serial Number says V1 and I was using the latest version as I'm used to update aways that a new release is available.

Thanks.

Options
3 Reply
Re:Deco X-60 solid yellow and blinking red
2021-04-06 00:41:14

@Swall_Gemellaro similar issues on my side.
after a month without any issues, I've just updated to latest firmware (x60) and my mesh won't connect to internet. All 3 decos are offline.

I was using AP mode (the only config I can set at my house) and the sets came all offline. Multiple reboots, nothing to update and still not working.

I did get it to work on "Router mode" but that way I won't be able to use more than one of the devices (they can only be available in Ethernet backhaul and in AP mode due to setup restrictions). Setting it back to "AP mode" got the decos offline again.

As @Swall mentioned, this is supposed ti be a straightforward product and we're not expected to be tweaking with them devices. A fix is due ASAP (not only we're working from home, but also the kids are attending classes via internet) and the Decos are a critical piece. If there is no quick solution I'll just return them to Amazon and look for a different solution.

Current firmware is 1.5.1 build 20210204 Rel. 50164

Options
2021-04-06 01:22:47

@Swall_Gemellaro 

Hi, Thanks for your patience and please feel free to contact the local shop retailer or support team to check for warranty service.

Options
2021-04-06 01:28:00

@Ruijrmata

Hi, your case is a little bit different;

Could you please help me check the following information:

1.Can I have a picture of your network topology?

2.May I know who is your internet service provider and what is the model number of your ISP router?

--if there is any network switch in between, may I know the model of the switch as well?

Thank you very much.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1165

Replies: 3

Related Articles