LTE keeps disconnecting

LTE keeps disconnecting

50 Reply
Re:LTE keeps disconnecting
2023-11-13 02:42:33 - last edited 2023-11-13 02:43:45

@valentin_a 

Hi, I've sent you a private message, please check if it helps.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2023-11-13 16:10:19

@Sunshine 

Thanx, I try. To see real difference, it needs longer statistics. More details in private.

Options
2023-11-13 16:34:57

@Sunshine 

Do you happen to have any beta firmware for the NX510v? I'm running into an issue where it keeps latching onto a really poor WCDMA (3G) cell, which doesn't provide an internet connection. It just gets stuck and I have to reboot to get back online. Also, I noticed there's no "5G/4G" only option in the settings. We've got "5G", "4G" and "5G/4G/3G" but that missing option could really help. And, there's no way to manually set allowed cell IDs to keep it from connecting to the bad cells.

Do you know if there's a firmware update that addresses these issues or any workarounds you could suggest?

Options
2023-11-16 16:27:52

Same problem in an Archer MR550 as stated in this post.

Options
2023-11-17 03:19:22

@walzu 

Hi, NX510v is a model for ISPs only, there is no retailer version, thus we don't have much information about it, it is recommended to report the unstable issue and feature request to your ISP.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2023-11-17 03:23:12

@iakko 

Hi, I've just replied you in your another post, we could follow up your case there, please have a check: https://community.tp-link.com/en/home/forum/topic/641894?replyId=1280248

Options
2024-05-06 12:36:03

@Kevin_Z

Hi. I've been having multiple daily problems with my router. My devices keep connection with the router but frequently there is no internet available.

- Model no. , hardware, and firmware version of your TP-Link device

TL-MR100 / firmware: 1.4.0 0.9.1 v0001.0 Build 210601 Rel.32393n / Hardware: TL-MR100 v1 00000002

- Working mode of the router, like 3G/4G router mode or wireless router mode

3G/4G router mode

- Where are you based, and who is your SIM card carrier?

Toulouse, France. Orange (provided by YouPrice)

- Screenshots of Advanced->Status page and Advanced->Network->Internet page when the internet works fine and also when the internet stops

See attached doc

- System Log file without rebooting the router

See attached doc

- How often does the problem happen, and how does it recover?

Several times a day. Usually it recovers after 1-10 mins or sometimes I have to reboot the router.

- When did you purchase the router, and when did the issue start to happen? 

2023, immediately but it was less frequent. Now it's becoming unusable.

- Is the same SIM card working fine and stable on other 4G devices?

Yes, tested on smartphone with multiple devices connected on hotspot

File:
TP-Link problems STATUS and log file.docxDownload
Options
2024-05-13 13:31:31

@Sunshine 

Would you be able to give any advice on this topic?

Thanks 

Options
2024-05-14 09:33:09

@Stats 

Sadly LV1, the best advice is throw this piece of junk in the bin, and buy a Huawei B818-263 4G router. You can see from how long this thread has been running, TP-Link either can't fix this router, or can't be bothered fixing it. The Huawei I replaced it with has been reset half a dozen times in 18 months, if that. The TP-Link was almost daily. I've got a TP-Link mesh, which works well, so I'm not totally anti-TP-Link, but this modem is dreadful. 

Options
2024-05-16 12:12:24

@Stats 

Hi, thanks for posting your question here and shared the details about the issue!

As the current firmware 1.4.0 0.9.1 v0001.0 Build 210601 Rel.32393n is not the latest one, please upgrade to the latest firmware to check whether there is any help.

As this thread shows, the latest firmware version of TL-MR100 V1 is from the official website. Also, it should support manual Band selection.

For your reference: How to upgrade the firmware version of TP-Link Wireless N 4G LTE Router 

Options
Related Articles