Deco X60 solid yellow and blinking red

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-10-28 00:07:59
Model: Deco X60  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: ?

It was working fine for the first month or so, but now I get this. I tried rebooting the system and also disconnecting / reconnecting, but I still get an alternating solid yellow and blinking red. Not sure what to try next. The wired puck and the other remote are showing green and appear to be fine.

Pete

Options
5 Reply
Re:Deco X60 solid yellow and blinking red
2021-10-28 01:16:43

@pfgoergen 

Hi, only one of the 3-pack is changing from solid yellow to blinking red, never to blinking blue even after reset, right?

Could you please refer to this link to run a firmware recovery to have a look:

And Could you please also send me a picture of the bottom label on the Deco X60?

(You will see my email address in the private message.)

Thank you very much.

Options
2021-10-29 11:38:48

@TP-Link Yes, this is happening on one Deco unit of the 3-pack.

When trying to upgrade firmware, I still get alternating yellow / blinking red after connecting ethernet from PC to Deco device, setting static IP address, resetting device, and powering device. And 192.168.01 can't be reached.

I'll send you a picture of the bottom label now.

Pete

Options
2021-11-01 03:25:01

@pfgoergen 

Thank you for your email.

Please refer to the support ticket to register for the warranty service.

Options
2022-05-02 09:20:28

@TP-Link Hello, I have the same issue like in this post, I bought the X60 3 pack on February 11st, it was working well however one of them its not working its solid yellow and blinking red, I have tryed to reset it but without success, actually its out of the app net. So should I claim for a new X60 device or how can I fix it. I have a Mac so please help me.

thanks

Options
2022-05-03 08:13:34

@CarlosM3 

Hi, welcome to the community.

Please also check whether it could get into firmware recovery mode:

How to use firmware recovery if the Deco become brick

And if still nothing changed, you might need to check for the warranty service as well.

Best regards.

Options