Deco x60 homeshield insight

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-12-23 12:32:52
Model: Deco X60  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: 1.0.7

Just purchased deco x60 installed and setup some profiles under homeshield pro parental control

I can not find any insight information and it looks like browsing info is not updated or accurate. Any idea if this is available or no, as this is reason I purchased the mesh WiFi from tp-link because of homeshield features.

Options
7 Reply
Re:Deco x60 homeshield insight
2021-12-24 06:34:57

@New-tester 

Hi, welcome to the community, and Merry Christmas.

Would it be possible to share some screenshots about the insight history on the Deco X60?

At the same time, could you please also send the APP log to us: Deco APP>Overview>three lines on the top>help>contact us>suggestions and add the APP log?

Thank you very much.

Options
2021-12-24 11:10:46

@TP-Link

The problem is that I do not have Insight in the android app, even though it is the homeshield pro that is activated. This is all information there is about access for profiles, even reports does not show anything, maybe because it is not yet a week since I purchased the devices, but I do not know what to expect to find in reports 

Options
2021-12-28 07:22:52

@New-tester 

Hi, The following pictures are taken from HomeCare.

So Did you wish to see something like the following insights history on the homeshield?

Options
2022-01-10 22:37:00

@TP-Link 

A x90 user here but the answer is yes in my case, I miss those insights that other decos provide like my other m4, where you can click on a website and search for it on the internet or just add it to blocked sites.

Actually, at least in my case I can only see

what happened or what's happening but it's not very useful as you cannot interact with the data.

Thanks.

Options
2022-02-01 18:47:06

So prefer Homecare over Homeshield? 

@Tanis 

Options
2022-02-06 17:44:51

@TP-Link 

any way it can be applied on homeshield? i mean, we are using the pro version and the logs appearing are normally url's accessed by some apps that we don't know or care, added that we only see the top most and those are still generic links either because of an advert, redirection or connection required by something.

Options
2022-02-27 06:07:13 - last edited 2022-02-27 06:07:54

@tp-link Same here. Purchased the tp-link ax73 router primarily for parental control options. Finding out this feature is missing from the homecare -> homeshield transition is a bit of a disappointment. All we see now is background traffic in the reports which is not initiated by a user. Hope this will be part of homeshield soon.

Options

Information

Helpful: 2

Views: 1452

Replies: 8

Related Articles