Internet access drops periodically

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-02-05 21:52:13
Model: Archer MR200  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 0.9.1 1.2 v004a.0 Build 180502 Rel.53881n
Cumpliments,

Periodically the internet access via WI-Fi drops, what is strange, is that I can restore the connection whenever I disconnect and reactivate the WI-FI on the device I'm using, be it Mobile, Chromecast or other. 

Complement the information indicating that the router is close, less than 5 meters and the signal on the device is indicated at maximum power.

And as I said, periodically the device I'm using, indicates that the internet acess (mr200) that I'm using has lost access to the internet and ask if I want to change to another one available.

Thanks in advance.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Internet access drops periodically
2022-02-09 07:56:45 - last edited 2022-02-09 08:14:20

@HFernandes 

Thanks for reaching out to us. 

May I know how frequently does this issue happen? Does wired connection also have the same dropping issue?

Since you can restore the connection by disconnect and reconnect, you can try to change the wireless channel and channel width. 

Step1: Login to the device How to log into the web-based management interface of TP-Link Wireless Dual Band 4G LTE Router? (new logo)

step2: Go to Advanced>>Wireless>>Wireless Settings>>Change channel width to 20MHz, and try different channel, you can try channel 1, 6, 11 first. 

Options