TP Link connected to WiFi network but has no signal

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-05-04 16:15:18 - last edited 2022-05-04 16:18:31
Model: TL-WA850RE  
Hardware Version: V7
Firmware Version:

My extender was working fine until the signal lights just went off. I have tried reconnecting it to the WiFi and resetting it, it always connects fine, but the signal lights never come on.

I have also tried connecting though WPS and either it doesn't work or I am doing something wrong.

Options
1 Reply
Re:TP Link connected to WiFi network but has no signal
2022-05-05 07:11:59

Hello @mollydarby 

If the Sigal Leds are still OFF after set up RE, that means range extender has not connected to router wifi network yet to, it's a great step to verify router wifi password first as guide here , then factory reset RE and set it up from scratch TP-Link Range Extender Setup (Range Extender Mode)

Here is a troubleshooting guide that might help:Has connected to TP-Link extender but no internet, what can I do?

If still the same, may I know the model of router, the Status of range extender web page after set up, did the verify the wifi password of router these helps us to look into the case further. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 541

Replies: 1

Related Articles