Archer C60 V1 Fix for iOS security message

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-08-03 19:43:26 - last edited 2022-08-04 06:08:21
Model: Archer C60  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: Archer C60(EU)_V1_160811

Is there anyway to fix the security message that appears on iOS for the C60 V1. I have Wi-Fi set to WPA 2 under version and AES under Security however the message still appears, I have seen that there is a Beta Firmware for V2 C60s that fixes this. Does such a firmware exist for the V1 model?

Options
1 Reply
Re:Archer C60 V1 Fix for iOS security message
2022-08-04 06:15:47

@Cal123 

The firmware for your Archer C60 V1 is already the latest version, and there are no newer updates for it now. Generally, the firmware for hardware version 2 cannot be installed on V1, so you cannot install the firmware for V2 on your hardware.

Can I know what kind of security message you are seeing on your iOS? Please check the following story and try to suggestions accordingly to see if it will disappear:

About Privacy and Security Warnings on iOS

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 302

Replies: 1

Related Articles