Ethernet Connect Deco M4

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Ethernet Connect Deco M4

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Ethernet Connect Deco M4
Ethernet Connect Deco M4
2023-12-30 19:32:32
Model: Deco M4  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.5.8 Build 20230619 Rel. 48552

I am currently using 3 devices for 3 floors of my house:
- The 3rd floor is the main node (with a connection cable from Viettel's Modem Router)
- The 2nd floor is the secondary node (captures wifi from the main node)
- The 1st floor is the secondary node (plugged in with a connection wire from Viettel's Modem Router)
Previously, I used the VNPT network and turned on AP mode, but today after plugging the Viettel network connection cable into the Node on the 1st floor, the light started flashing red and the network connection was lost. After a while, my entire Deco system flashed red, no longer broadcast internet and could not be recognized on the Deco application.
Hope to receive your help, thank you.

Options
2 Reply
Re:Ethernet Connect Deco M4
2024-01-02 08:55:22

@MahNamezBinz 

Hi, Did Deco M4 still work in Access Point mode?

"today after plugging the Viettel network connection cable into the Node on the 1st floor", do you still keep Viettel's Modem Router connected, and the 3rd floor Deco M4 is still the main Deco?

Did the 1st floor Deco M4 work well if it is also connected wirelessly to the other satellite M4?

Thank you very much and wait for your reply.

Options
Re:Ethernet Connect Deco M4
2024-01-08 10:37:33

@David-TP Yes, 3rd still be main eco and the 1st floor Deco M4 work well if it is also connected wirelessly to the other satellite M4. I was connect ethernet cables from 3rd to 2nd then from 2nd to 1st and it's working well now but the 1st is not strong enough

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 264

Replies: 2

Related Articles