Tether app sync problems still

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2024-02-17 21:31:33
Model: Archer AX72  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.2.2 build 20230927 rel. 58345

I have  3x Ax72 v.01 all upto date and all connected via ethernet. 

Lately been having issues in my network since I moved over to using easy mesh.  

my main router will just crash, still show active with the router lights all on but will kick everyone off wifi and lan connection. 

But will show wifi is active and available but when you try to reconnect it refuses to let anyone connect as shown in my previous post  

Gone onto tether app tonight and yet again it's lost all the settings in the family profiles again.  😮‍💨

Going on previous experiences of trying to re enter all the blocked websites, cut off times/bed times filters as it says its saved them go back out the profile them back in to make sure it's definitely saved amd theyve gone again 🤦🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️

If i repeatedly keep re entering the settings it makes my  main ax72 crash.

so I left it alone and logged into the Web gui and it shows that all the settings are there. 

My tether app version is 

This issue has happened on previous versions aswell. 

Options
2 Reply
Re:Tether app sync problems still
2024-02-22 08:39:41

@Basboi85 

Hi, your case has been escalated to our senior engineer along with the network crash issue reported here: Ax72 v.01 keeps crashing 

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options
Re:Tether app sync problems still
2024-02-22 08:47:47

@Sunshine 

Hi sunshine 

Many thanks and appreciate your help 👍🏻

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 425

Replies: 2

Related Articles