TP link AC600 archer T2U nano malfunctioning randomly
TP link AC600 archer T2U nano malfunctioning randomly
2024-05-20 03:29:25
Tags: #Network Connectivity #usb adapter
Model: Archer T2U Nano  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:
Hello, 

I have been using TP link AC600 archer T2U nano for 2 months now and it was working perfectly first, since last week I am facing a lot of malfunctioning issues

Last week the adapter suddenly disconnected. I waited a moment, and it showed a connection to my usual network. But webpages wouldn’t load still, and then I noticed shortly thereafter the connection had dropped. It reconnected, and then disconnected again. And after sometime available networks disappear and I am unable to turn WiFi off or on the adapter and I am not able to use it until I disconnect, it basically stops working. After I reconnect the device the same issue is repeated from the beginning.

So I tried troubleshooting:
- I restarted my computer; no change.
- I changed the USB port the adapter was plugged into, to three different ports on my computer; no change. other devices seem to function fine in those same ports.
- I’ve disabled and re-enabled the device in Device Manager; no change.
- I’ve uninstalled and re-installed the device driver; the only change was that it prompted me to re-enter my wi-fi password, after which it returned to the same issue.
- I’ve changed the setting to prevent the computer from turning the device off to save power; no change. 
- I used system recovery to restore to a point a week ago, when I wasn’t experiencing this issue; no change.
The wireless network is working fine for every other device connected to it.

please provide with me a resolution
Options
2 Reply
Re:TP link AC600 archer T2U nano malfunctioning randomly
2024-05-21 06:40:31

@Parallax42 

Hi, It is also suggested to install the following driver:

Realtek Chipset Driver for Archer T2U(Nano/ Plus)/T3U(Nano/ Plus)/T4U(Plus)/T4UH/T9UH (Win7/Win10)

If possible, please also test this adapter on another computer to see whether the same issue existed.

Thank you very much and best regards.

Options
Re:TP link AC600 archer T2U nano malfunctioning randomly
2024-05-21 09:01:59

@David-TP I tried installing the driver you mentioned, I still seem to have the same issue where it randomly disconnects and refuses to work. I have tried reinstalling all drivers even the one you mentioned. I do not see the issue being fixed.

Options