PhilbertLV5Online
Following: 2Followers: 14
Forums/ Deco
2 weeks ago
Re:Deco mesh m4
@Jovanwe To find the router IP its easy.. two ways to do it. 1. Its likely printed on the device label, will say something like 192.168.0.1 login ADMIN ADMIN. Thats what you are looking for. When...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
2 weeks ago
Re:What does a status of WiFi mean?
@SteveMann I cant remember if Mesh is on by default or not, either way it looks to be enabled on your setup. See below of what I am seeing If you got to that location you can disable MESH Also check...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2 weeks ago
P.S. This device is also rather cheap, was €40 or something last time I bought one
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2 weeks ago
@Jovanwe Hey Sadly no this wont work, however there are devices for this specific purpose.. What you are after is the tp link travel router (AC750). This device works like a home router, so you...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
2 weeks ago
Re:What does a status of WiFi mean?
@SteveMann Hey Could you post a picture of what you are seeing? But if it is what i think it is, namely a WIFI type symbol near its name on the device list.. then yes its connected via MESH.. Opening...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2024-02-11 13:33:39
Re:Deco WiFi speeds
@Nufc123 Hey Again Thanks for the reply! Ok so if you are connected at 2.4ghz that is likely the first thing to check. In the Deco app check that both 2.4ghz and 5ghz is enabled, this is under MORE >...
0HELPFULS