MihuLV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
2021-12-23 01:30:39
Re:Block unknown devices on Deco M9 - user changes MAC address to fool parental controls
I'm sad that I recommended this device to my sister before this massive feature flaw was apparent. TP-Link don't seem to care in the slightest.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2021-08-17 06:52:42
Re:Deco M9 stops working when no DNS is available
@TP-Link TP-Link wrote Mihu wrote @Alexandre. The DNS server is a VM running on a host on the LAN. I should have a number of ways to restart the service or the whole thing, eg: 1) Using the web...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2021-08-17 00:50:18
@Alexandre. #1 fails because the vm host is headless - the gpu is passed through to a VM for hardware transcoding. The only way to drive the host is via ssh, or using the web management console for...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2021-08-17 00:17:41
@Alexandre. The DNS server is a VM running on a host on the LAN. I should have a number of ways to restart the service or the whole thing, eg: 1) Using the web management console of the host to...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2021-08-16 21:40:30
@Alexandre. But "internet down" doesn't mean "network down". Why should Deco not relay ethernet traffic on the local network just because DNS fails? Moreover, in AP mode, it's none of Deco's business...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2021-08-16 05:42:04
Deco M9 stops working when no DNS is available
I have a pair of Deco M9 plus units which operate in AP mode. DNS for the network they operate on is provided by a local server, so the network looks like this (= is ethernet, - is wifi) [MODEM] = =...
2HELPFULS