MihuLV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
3 weeks ago
[Troubleshooting] Block unknown devices on Deco M9
@Tussockland Or do what I did and replace TP-Link with better equipment.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2023-06-21 21:14:10
Re:Block unknown devices on Deco M9 - user changes MAC address to fool parental controls
@D10N I wouldn't buy TP-Link products again after seeing their disregard for their customers for the last 4+ years over this issue.
5HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2023-05-30 06:37:23
Re:Block unknown devices on Deco M9 - user changes MAC address to fool parental controls
@100sCustomers This thread is nearly 4 years old. TP-Link aren't going to do anything about the matter. While I was initially hopeful about a proper resolution I have given up and moved on to better...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2023-05-11 23:31:39
@AdvTechTS TP-link don't care about your problems with their products. This thread has been running for years and they've done nothing about it. My advice - sell the hardware to someone who doesn't...
2HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2023-02-15 00:57:53
@WeroLuis Netgear Orbi, Smart Parental Controls.
2HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2023-02-14 23:36:05
@7dwergen Sadly I agree with the sentiment expressed throughout the thread and particularly the last few posts. TP-Link don't care about their customer base and they've even stopped pretending to...
1HELPFULS