joemsLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Controllers
2023-10-23 01:53:41
Re:Omada Software Controller
Hi @KyrieM The I.P Addresses of my two pc's are different from each other. I think the problem when i tried to open the controller on the other PC is that it is still running on my first PC.,I Didn't...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2023-10-20 00:22:47
Re:Omada Software Controller
@KimcheeGUN I will try it also.. Thank you! By the way i tried to backup the settings of my current controller and import it on my other PC omada software controller,i can see my devices but it is...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2023-10-19 08:55:06
Omada Software Controller
Hi Everyone! I Just want to ask regarding on omada software Controller On my PC if it is possible to copy the settings and configuration of my current site and open it to another PC without...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2022-08-13 03:22:02
How Can i Change the management port of Omada controller in windows if it is not opening?
It is my problem when upgrading the controller firmware i can open the controller,but when i close the controller and try to open it again the controller does not open anymore. Can someone help me...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2022-08-13 03:08:21
OMADA SOFTWARE CONTROLLER CANNOT OPEN.
The Controller software is just stuck and not opening to the interface. we are on the same network and its firmware is updated.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
2022-02-12 14:08:37
EAP-225 outdoor disconnected in Omada App
EAP-225 outdoor disconnected in Omada app but still running and clients can still access the portal,browse the web,and can be ping. It happened when I upgrade the firmware to 5.0.7.,i try to update...
0HELPFULS