knowledgeseekerLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Feature Requests
Saturday
Re:Need to change Wifi SSID without resetting the Cameras
@Home_Cameras @Solla-topee As per your request I am voting on this thread and as other have already pointed out this is something that shold really already be implemented, however I can see that this...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Tapo Smart Cameras
Friday
Not being able to change the SSID from inside the App is so annoying
I find it incredible that it's not possible to switch SSID's for cameras from inside the App, instead you have to physically reset the camera! Am I missing something, because if not this has to be...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Tapo Smart Light Bulbs
3 weeks ago
Re:L530E won't Pair
Wayne-TP wrote @knowledgeseeker What model is your Asus router? Is it a wireless router or a mesh system? Have you got any network extension devices? ASUS TUF-5400 Wireless Router and has an added...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Tapo Smart Light Bulbs
3 weeks ago
L530E won't Pair
Recently one of my L530E bulbs lost the plot and now when I try to reconfigure it it won't pair. I have tried everything that you recommend in the Tapo app as well as changing the router radio...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Tapo Smart Hubs
2024-08-16 21:01:56
I'm done with Tapo devices
I've written a few posts on here and sadly none of them are glowing reports for TP-Link hardware. I have multiple TP-Link devices as well as Tapo devices, investing heavily in their eco system...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Tapo Smart Cameras
2024-08-16 20:50:29
Re:Tapo C425 - Why is this with RTSP ?!?
@unhuzpt It's infuriating and clearly TP-Link aren't interested in anything their Customers actually say or want as is clear from their silence on this topic and lack of a solution.
0HELPFULS