knowledgeseekerLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Feature Requests
By Home_Cameras 2023-07-18 06:04:32

Need to change Wifi SSID without resetting the Cameras

Everytime when i want to change the WiFi SSID, I need to reset the camera. This is both in TAPO and VIGI Wifi Camera. Can you update the App such way that we can change the SSID without reset the came

Not being able to change the SSID from inside the App is so annoying

I find it incredible that it's not possible to switch SSID's for cameras from inside the App, instead you have to physically reset the camera! Am I missing something, because if not this has to be one

L530E won't Pair

Recently one of my L530E bulbs lost the plot and now when I try to reconfigure it it won't pair. I have tried everything that you recommend in the Tapo app as well as changing the router radio channel
Forums/ Tapo Smart Hubs
By knowledgeseeker 2024-08-16 21:01:56

I'm done with Tapo devices

I've written a few posts on here and sadly none of them are glowing reports for TP-Link hardware. I have multiple TP-Link devices as well as Tapo devices, investing heavily in their eco system however
Forums/ Tapo Smart Cameras
By knowledgeseeker 2024-07-25 18:43:24

C110 unable to download video clips but I can play them from the SD card

Another day, another Tapo problem I recently purchased a Tapo C110 I can record to the SD card but can't download the clips, constantly getting "Download failed" errors. I also seem unable to use the
Forums/ Tapo Smart Cameras
By knowledgeseeker 2024-07-23 08:50:38

Which Tapo wireless cameras have the narrowest FOV?

I want to use a wireless Tapo camera (battery not mains) to view a bird box nest. So far the Tapo cameras I have have been great at detecting smaller animals and would appear to be a great choice but