L530E won't Pair

L530E won't Pair

L530E won't Pair
L530E won't Pair
2024-08-19 21:29:26 - last edited 2024-08-20 11:51:57
Model: Tapo L530E  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Recently one of my L530E bulbs lost the plot and now when I try to reconfigure it it won't pair.

I have tried everything that you recommend in the Tapo app as well as changing the router radio channel to 1, 6 and 11.

I have also checked to make sure there are no blocked devices, there aren't also to note is that the router config didn't change so the bulb was working and now it won't.

I also have a similar situation with a HUB100 device that is exhibiting the same problems, I can see the networks, I can select the networks but when I come to pair the devices they fail.

Options
2 Reply
Re:L530E won't Pair
2024-08-20 11:50:47

@knowledgeseeker 

What model is your Asus router? Is it a wireless router or a mesh system? Have you got any network extension devices?

It seems like you own a TP-Link range extender, was it linked to the TP-Link router? Did you reset this device and reconnect it to the current router? Is your new router using the same SSID and password as the previous TP-Link router?

Landscape Mode - Tapo App for PadShare Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Options
Re:L530E won't Pair
2024-08-21 07:11:23

Wayne-TP wrote

@knowledgeseeker 

What model is your Asus router? Is it a wireless router or a mesh system? Have you got any network extension devices?

ASUS TUF-5400 Wireless Router and has an added ASUS Mesh system. To Note is that I have three other L530 bulbs all connected to the same network and they work fine.

It seems like you own a TP-Link range extender, was it linked to the TP-Link router? Did you reset this device and reconnect it to the current router? Is your new router using the same SSID and password as the previous TP-Link router?

I have a RE605x which is connected to the router but this has nothing to do with the L530 bulb not working unless I'm missing something?

@Wayne-TP 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 89

Replies: 2

Related Articles