Vincent-TPOnline
Following: 1Followers: 4
Forums/ Pharos Wireless Bridges
Yesterday
Re:CP710 Wireless Signal Quality
Hi @WooJoo The speedtest result you got here is the download speed between the wireless bridge. It's different from the RX rate. To improve the speed, please have a look at the following guidance:...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ General Discussion
Yesterday
Re:CPE710 Not obtaining IPV6 LAN
Hi @Xave This is mostly because it doesn't support IPV6 when it works under this mode. Why do you want the CPE to get an IPv6 address? Will the clients connecting to the CPE get IPv6 address?
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Cloud Management Platform
Yesterday
Re:Please prioritize MFA on Festa Cloud Controller
Hi @NewFestaUser Thanks for your feedback. I have logged this feature request and pass it along to the team. Feel free to let us know of any other feature requests you may have, we’d be happy to send...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ General Discussion
Yesterday
Re:CPE710 Not obtaining IPV6 LAN
Hi @Xave What's the operation mode you are using again? AP or client mode doesn't support enabling DHCP server. Are you using AP Client Router (WISP Client) mode?
0HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
Yesterday
Re:A lot of WPA Timeout on EAP265HD and unable to connect due to security parameter
Hi @Cotchet Please have a look on the following post: What Should I Do If I Get the WPA Authentication Timeout/Failed Error And here is an article introducing How to optimize wireless performance of...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
Yesterday
Re:Unable to connect to same wifi on 2 eap with same security key
Hi @Cotchet Is your phone IOS? You may change the WPA mode to WPA/WPA2 to have a try.
0HELPFULS