gpglangLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Controllers
2024-08-17 07:43:49
FIFO on alerts/events
Is more for Omada firmware / every controler. Is it already possible to enable fifo (first in first out) on alerts/events? We have to reset alerts/events every now and then or we get a ticket every...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Requests & Suggestions
2024-08-01 08:40:05
Feature request: add field [Subject] to mail server
I think most of us are using a system to catch alerts and have them worked on in some kind of workflow. To distinguish the sender there are several possibilities. We use a specific syntax that should...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Requests & Suggestions
2024-06-14 09:43:29
Feature request on Omada firmware
To be able to better get the events in Service-desk workflows, we would like to have following added to the [Mail server]: [Subject Prefix] The text one adds in here will always be the first text in...
3HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2023-03-27 08:42:33
Re:Named Accounts for Omada Cloud Portal / controllers
@Hank21 Thx for replying If I am correct in understanding, that is for the hw/sw controller itself. I think that should be available on https://omada.tplinkcloud.com/. That is where one begins. Or...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2023-03-26 08:10:25
Named Accounts for Omada Cloud Portal / controllers
In general we use the cloud-portal to get into the local controllers. I would like to have implement "Named Accounts" there so every admin is using his/hers own credentials to access Omada Cloud and...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2021-08-25 11:15:38
Mass-deployment
We are looking for the best way to do mass-deployment without having to enter all configurations again and again. We work with a lot of defaults for network design: there are always vlans, rules, PW...
0HELPFULS