David-TPOnline
Following: 9Followers: 142
Forums/ Deco
5 hours ago
HomeShield Reports Overview
Introduction At the start of each week or month, you will receive a report summarizing the previous week or month. Some users may be curious about the specific details included in these reports. This...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
9 hours ago
Re:Can I connect TL-PA7017 to p9 mesh network?
@adnanata Hi, welcome to the community. It works. However, I'm not sure if it is what you want to achieve. The powerline adapter TL-PA7017 would not join or become part of the Deco powerline Mesh....
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
9 hours ago
Re:Deco Channel Issue
@Rynarix Hi, welcome to the community. I haven't heard of any news that Deco is planned to support manually changing wireless channels. So there isn't an option yet to modify channels on deco. What...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
9 hours ago
Re:WhatsApp is blocked by network
@TimVers Hi, May I know the model number of your Deco? as well as the firmware version? Are you the only one that can't use Whatsapp over Deco Mesh Wi-Fi in the family? If yes, I wonder whether some...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
9 hours ago
Re:WPA3 Mixed signaling enabled when WPA27WPA1 requested
@Dean_B Hi, nice to see you again. I came across a similar discussion earlier, and there is one answer that I found quite useful,...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
10 hours ago
Re:Will BE65 get Wi-Fi 7 certified or does BE85 (I see it's now certified) have something BE65 don't?
@star-affinity Hi, welcome to the community. Deco BE65 also supports the same Wi-Fi 7 advanced features on Deco BE85: • Multi-Link Operation (MLO) • 320 MHz Channel • 4K-QAM • Multi-RUs You could...
1HELPFULS