David-TPOnline
Following: 9Followers: 159
Forums/ Deco
Yesterday
POE Budget - Find the Suitable POE switch for Deco X50-Outdoor and Deco X50-POE
Background Details: I have the following network topology: 1*Deco X50+ 2*Deco X50-POE+ 2*Deco X50-Outdoor Now the problem is that, randomly, one of the Deco X50-POE/Deco X50-Outdoor couldn’t be...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
Yesterday
Re:Deco X50 - PoE Wireguard
@Nev_P Hi, Welcome to the community. Do you mean, that after switching the server location on the Deco APP, the previous VPN Client configuration is no longer working and the selected clients have no...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
Yesterday
Re:Deco X50-POE powering up with Cat 5 but still using wireless
@KBR034 Hi, Thank you very much for your feedback. I don't think you missed any configuration. Ethernet Backhaul should be established automatically. Have you tried to unplug/plug the Ethernet cable...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
Yesterday
Re:DECO BE85 only giving about 100mbps on a 1Gbps plan
@shkhoo Hi, did it help if we set the QOS to 1000m/s upload/download? Did you test the speed of Deco BE85 via "Test internet Speed" on the Deco APP? Have you received any error notice on the Deco...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
Yesterday
Re:Deco S7 1.5.0 Supports Connection Preference, IOT Network, WPA3 and More
@leodias13 Thanks for the fast reply. I will report the case to the engineer as soon as possible. I hope you can help me check one more thing: When you said "After updating it, I started having...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
Friday
Re:Deco S7 1.5.0 Supports Connection Preference, IOT Network, WPA3 and More
@leodias13 Hi, Thank you very much for your feedback. Could you please help me check the following details as well: Internet service provider IPV6 internet connection, Dynamic IP, PPPOE, or others....
0HELPFULS