David-TPOnline
Following: 9Followers: 144
Forums/ Deco
16 hours ago
Re:Changing Channel
@IshraQ Hi, Since Deco doesn't support changing wireless channels, may I know where you have tried to change the 5GHz channel? Is it on web UI? Thank you very much and best regards.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
16 hours ago
Re:Version Differences
@GregoryJohn Hi, the different hardware versions of the same model are mainly different chipset solutions to achieve similar network performance. So there is a huge difference between Deco X20-4G_V1...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
16 hours ago
Re:Can't add specific new deco
@Blanker Hi, Thank you very much for your patience. Initially, the original Deco App required users to manually select the models. Subsequently, with the app upgrade, it now automatically identifies...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
16 hours ago
Re:Parental controls time limit not resetting
@beloncfy Hi, the latest firmware for Deco M4_V2 is 1.6.2 now. Have you tried to update to 1.6.2 to see whether it helped? https://www.tp-link.com/en/support/download/deco-m4/v2/#Firmware The time...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
17 hours ago
Re:X50-5G Received signal strength decrease
@SignalQuality Hi, welcome to the community. May I know who is your SIM carrier? Have you checked any change to the LTE/5G NR bands on the Deco X50-5G when RSRP is dropping? Or can I have two...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
17 hours ago
Re:DECO M4 perte de connexion
@Alex_3333 Hi, have you noticed any Deco M4 turn red during the disconnection? It is suggested to refer to the following suggestions: Fix unstable connection when connected to the Deco network Thank...
0HELPFULS