David-TPOnline
Following: 9Followers: 139
Forums/ Deco
Yesterday
Re:Deco X50/X55_V1_1.5.0 Support WireGuard VPN, Client Speed Limit and Fixed WAN Port
@Its-me-again Hi, May I know what happened after the 1.5.0 beta test that made you want to downgrade the firmware? If firmware recovery couldn't help us get back to the 1.4.1 version, I hope we can...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Range Extenders
Yesterday
Re:My Range Extender keeps resetting continuously (in a loop)
@Retroker Hi, it is suggested to refer to the suggestions in the following post: RE220/RE200/RE190 Keeps Restarting Automatically Best regards.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
Yesterday
Re:Advice for X20 installation in 105m2 apartment
@tbang Hi, welcome to the community. -May I know where the internet model is installed, in the living room? The first main Deco needs to be connected to the modem directly via an Ethernet cable so it...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
Yesterday
Re:X50-5G antenna bands support II
@m7svk Hi, if you switch the working mode to 4G only, will there be any available bands under the "Bands" selection?
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Range Extenders
Yesterday
Re:RE220/RE200/RE190 Keeps Restarting Automatically
@Blancotirado666 Have you also tried to call the local Assistance Center at 0800-888-7808? https://www.tp-link.com/ar/support/replacement-warranty/ Best regards.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
Yesterday
Re:Messing router table ??
@tpicon Hi, are the satellite Deco units connected via Wireless Backhaul? Have you tried to set "Address Reservation" for both devices to see whether it helped? When they are not pingable, do they...
0HELPFULS