David-TPOnline
Following: 9Followers: 147
Forums/ Deco
8 hours ago
Re:Envoi de SMS impossible
@PatriceLep Hi, welcome to the community. Would there be any error message when the Deco APP failed to send an SMS? Could you please refer to this link to help me submit the Deco APP log? How to...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
8 hours ago
Re:XE75 NO Connection Preference Option
@Martyyyy Hi, Apart from Deco XE75, do you have any other Deco models in the Mesh system? If yes, what is the firmware of this Deco? Wait for your reply and best regards.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
8 hours ago
Re:TP-link please assist: parental control is incorrectly blocking child's Rooster Money app
@Chappies Hi, welcome to the community. There is a feature called "Always allowed APPs" under KidShield. https://community.tp-link.com/en/home/forum/topic/643864 It is open for testing now if you...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
8 hours ago
Re:Parental controls Bedtime and time limits not working
@DarkCruz Hi, welcome to the community. Can you reproduce this issue on different parental control profiles? If yes, can you record a video clip for me? It would be highly appreciated if you could...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
9 hours ago
Re:BE85 randomly restarts
@Dokterd0k Hi, nice to see you again. I'd like to forward your case to the senior engineers for further assistance. Please check whether you have received my email and you could also reply to the...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
9 hours ago
Re:Only able to use Deco app via wifi, can't connect when I'm away from home
@TobyTheCat Hi, Thank you very much for the feedback. Are you still having this issue now? If yes, could you please refer to this link to help me submit the APP log: How to submit Deco APP log Is the...
0HELPFULS