Cos70LV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Tapo Smart Cameras
2020-10-27 17:13:22
Re:Cannot connect TAPO to Network
@Deepsi Hi! I was finally able to reconnect the camera. Here's what I did, no idea if it was any of that or just that my prayers were answered. First, I took the camera to a friend's house and...
0HELPFULS
2020-08-14 18:27:16
@Brook Hi again! Thank you for your answer. It is a Huawei P9, but as I said, everything was just fine till I changed the name of the network/connection (someone was using my wifi, and my Internet...
0HELPFULS
2020-08-13 21:03:28
Hi @Brook. Thanks for answering. No idea what SSID is. Camera connects to smartphone, but it never connects to the router. LED never goes to solid green, it keeps blinking red/green. I have already...
8HELPFULS
2020-08-07 12:12:34
@Brook thank you for tour answer but i have already done that, several times. I even uninstalled the software AND installed it from scratch. Funny thing Is that the camera Is listed as a wifi...
4HELPFULS
2020-08-05 18:54:00
Re:C200 network/wifi setup issue
@Anna_K Same thing is happening to me. Only I am reconnecting it because I change network name and password. If you do find a solution, please post it here. Camera used to work fine, but now I've...
0HELPFULS
2020-08-05 18:49:31
Cannot connect TAPO to Network
Camera was working just fine. I had to change the name/password of the wifi connection on the router. After that, I have not been able to reconnect the camera. I keep getting this message "no...
2HELPFULS