MomchoLV3Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
/ Deco
By BonBonBon 2022-08-24 04:44:21

Re:Deco X90 does not work with Chromecast with Google TV

thanks for the further information. Will definitely try it out. One question: may I know in the Deco, in the main network (not the guest one) is there any AP isolation / client isolation? I have anoth
Forums/ Deco
By crayuk 2022-08-25 08:41:32

Deco P9 Still Supported?

Hi, Are the Deco P9's still supported? It's been over a year since the latest firmware and some features are still missing and bugs still present. There really needs an option to auto reboot the devic
/ Deco
By David-TP 2022-08-29 02:45:34

Re:Error message "Couldn't find deco, something went wrong with the cloud service"

@NishantKumar Hi, Thank you very much for your feedback. Please refer to the following link for more suggestions: We couldn't find Deco. Something wrong with the Cloud service Best regards.
Forums/ Deco
By TP-Link 2021-05-14 06:38:06

Network aways congested according to the Network Optimization on the Deco app

This Article Applies to: Deco with 1.5.x and higher firmware versions Issue Description/Phenomenon: Some customers may report that the Network Optimization feature on their Deco app always displays
Forums/ Deco
By Solja 2022-08-27 04:53:53

Deco X60 Ver 1 - Intermittent Wifi Speeds

I recently bought a pack of 3 X60's (Ver 1). So far I have only set up one unit as the main unit (I'm moving houses and keeping the rest in the box for now). I have it running with the default config,
/ Deco
By Fil- 2022-08-26 19:20:10

Re:Deco M5 source signal selectable?

@Khaleel.. I am here facing this problem too... Connections to the farthest yet lower network/connection level Decos. Looks like there is a solution. I am going to try that soon: https://community.tp-