Hank21Online
Following: 6Followers: 31
Forums/ Pharos Wireless Bridges
By tepmehatop a week ago

Lost connection after turn on Maxtream on CPE220 + CPE210

Hello everyone and have a great day! I have CPE220 and CPE210. - CPE220 configured as AP, and connected to router by lan. - CPE210 configured as a bridge, connected to laptop by lan. everything is fin
Forums/ Requests & Suggestions
By Argetlam a week ago

Authenticate access points via 802.1x on switch port

I have a TL-SG3428XMP switch and an EAP650 outdoor access point. To prevent someone from simply unplugging the access point and connecting a notebook to the LAN port, I would like to enable 802.1x on
Forums/ WiFi
By Pablo35 a week ago

Access point error to see one filter in the app if i am not in wifi

I have one filter-wifi connected to one EAP245 v3. I enter in the app of the filter to check it, and the app only shows me the filter if i am connected to the same wifi. If i am in 5g, i cant see the
Forums/ Controllers
By Malcscer a week ago

Account verification

I need help with login issues into my omada Account. I keep getting the Invitation request while log in. I have not received any email to verify account.
Forums/ WiFi
By das1996 a week ago

EAP670 DST Daylight saving time log email off by an hour

Using device without controller. Under management/system log, device configured to send daily emails at time 08:00 daily. After DST took effect, these emails are arriving an hour late, at 09:00. Under
Forums/ Controllers
By nickdeppe 2 weeks ago

Omada controller unable to connect to AP when connected to Cisco Catalyst 3750G switch

I got a few EAP access points, and installed Omada controller on a PC running Ubuntu 22.04. The PC running Omada controller is in a server rack, and is connected to a Cisco 3750G switch. From that swi