Hank21Online
Following: 2Followers: 3
Forums/ VIGI Surveillance
Friday
Re:Error code 70102 - NVR portion of app crashes when notifications are set to on for NVR
HarryCalayan wrote @Hank21 Same problem with my VIGI NVR1008H(UN) 2.0 with Seagate SkyHawk 4TB. Any fix on this problem? Dear @HarryCalayan Have you tried to replace the HDD? Normally this issue is...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ VIGI Surveillance
Friday
Re:VIGI NVR1008H doesn't connect to camera feed after a power failure
aashishvanand wrote Hi, In my current setup, TPLINK Tapo and other IP Cameras are in different electric zone. Assuming NVR has power backup but there is a power outage and the IP camera goes offline...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Omada EAP
Friday
Re:Firmware upgrade on EAP610 Outdoor (Reset Channel Selection?)
Dear @RickJamesBish RickJamesBish wrote I am a bit concerned with this since I have 5G set to channel 161 for the purpose of 3 CPE710s connecting to the EAP in Client Mode. It appears to be saying...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Requests & Suggestions
Wednesday
Re:reQuest > VIGI APP for AndroidTV
Dear @CHIBOMAN To gather feedback from others, I've transferred this thread to the block of "Requests & Suggestions" so that it could be seen by more people.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Omada Cloud SDN
Tuesday
Re:"The number of logs is up to the limit" alert messages
@ICT-SRCO There maybe no more Alerts, but if you go to Events option, there could be many entries like some devices connect, some disconnect etc.. If you get such alerts frequently, there are...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Requests & Suggestions
Tuesday
Re:802.11w on Omada
Dear @yonsson To gather feedback from others, I transferred this thread to the block of "Requests & Suggestions" so that it could be seen by more people.
0HELPFULS