Hank21Online
Following: 6Followers: 31
Forums/ WiFi
8 hours ago
Re:EAP 235-wall rx packet drop high
Gmmg wrote I have 4 EAP-s 2x235 wall, one 245, and one 615-wall, the two 235-wall has a drop packet rate radio rx a rate of 30-50% percent. Is it a bad behavior? I deploy only 5GHz. Hi@Gmmg What...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Pharos Wireless Bridges
11 hours ago
Re:Advice please - extending BT full fibre wi-fi to garden building
Hi@Joe1975 When deploying the CPE products, each pair of CPE should be used in pairs. Each pair of CPE can be considered as the invisible Ethernet connection. And you will also need to connect an...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
12 hours ago
Re:My Smart TV and PS5 only connects after I authorize, they disconnects after
Hi @Xbit If you are using the portal > hotspot > voucher, please share the setting on your voucher manager page. When using the portal on controller, we need to confirm that the certain clients...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
12 hours ago
Re:EAP225 wifi issues
Arne882 wrote @Hank21 Hi, thanks for replying, The cable is nothing wrong with as ive checked for dropped packages, as far as changing poe i havent tested that yet, will try that one out just in case...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
12 hours ago
Re:What does it take to get US based enterprise level support for long range wireless products?
TraeS wrote I wasted an hour this morning talking to 2 different people. the first person I hung up after 5 min and he was still trying to phonetically get my name. He spoke almost no English. My 2nd...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
13 hours ago
Re:How to redirect users back to the OMADA login portal after a successful payment gateway processing?
dickyam wrote in one of my test devices i got this as the url (just redacted actual IP addresses) to go back to portal login page.. but only works on the same device not on other devices. tried...
0HELPFULS