Hank21Online
Following: 6Followers: 35
Forums/ Controllers
Yesterday
Re:Assign IP Address in OC400 Controller
Joem042379 wrote Dear Support, OC400 Controller Has 2 ports for SFP+ and 4 ports for Ethernet 1G - I Just want to ask what the use of so many ports if we cannot assign IP in every port. Example: SFP+...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
Yesterday
Re:Omada Discovery Utility and Linux (Pop_OS)
Duble08 wrote I appoligize in advance if I'm asking this question in the wrong spot. I have a controller setup that remotely manages several Omada networks (over 50). Typically, when I arrive to do...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
Yesterday
Re:[PRESALE] EAP783 "Trunking" question
mbze430 wrote Not sure why TP-Link calls it "Trunk", but anyway.......... Was going throught the manual for the EAP783. Since it has 2x 10gb they can be bonded. In the manual it only mention the load...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
Yesterday
Re:Windows displays "Open browser, Action needed" when connected to mesh, thinks there is no internet
SteveHeathfield wrote I have had the OC200 with several (14ish) EAP-225 Outdoor successfully without issue for many events over several years, however I've recently rebuilt the network from scratch...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
Yesterday
Re:Issues connecting to EAP230
StormFusion wrote Hi, As the EAP230 has button disconnect functionality I am forcing some connections to only use this EAP. The SSID are using PPSK and when I setup a dedicated WIFI network and...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
Yesterday
Re:EAP772 firmware
KeepGoing wrote I can't seems to find the lastest firmware for EAP772, can anyone point me to the url. Much appreciated. Hi @KeepGoing If you are using the controller to manage the EAP772, you can...
0HELPFULS