Hank21Online
Following: 6Followers: 35
Forums/ Controllers
Yesterday
Re:I CANT USE IP ADDRESS IN API - EXTERNAL PORTAL
voos wrote Hello everyone, i need urgency help am trying to set up external portal server for authentication, i have setup everything correctly the problem is in API there are parametres i need to...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Pharos Wireless Bridges
Yesterday
Re:Reseteo de password
Montet wrote Hola, necesito reiniciar el equipo desde una PC o Notebook, está muy alto para reiniciarlo manualmente. Gracias Hi @Montet Do you mean that you want to re-install the CPE? Currently we...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
Yesterday
Re:URL Filtering only for some clients
RicardoVzqz wrote How can I apply a URL filter only to some clients on my network? For example, I have 30 computers connected but of those 30 computers I only want 5 computers to not be able to...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
Sunday
Re:OC200 unable to see EAP115 Access point
Hi @MTHAREJA Have you tried the discovery utility? Or can you PING the OC200's IP address when connecting to EAP wifi? Meanwhile, please try to PING EAP IP when wired connect to the second port of...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
Sunday
Re: image firmware
DANUT2705 wrote Hi, My AP is broken, it respond to ping but cannot be accessed via HTTP. I upgrade firmware using tftp method but the problem is the same. I am looking for an SPI image firmware to...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
Sunday
Re:Unauth failed error in Omada Controller OC300
AnnusKhan wrote We are currently experiencing an issue with the Hardware Controller OC300 where we encounter an "Unauth Failed" error when attempting to unauthorize a client from the captive portal....
0HELPFULS